Communicate as a leader
Out of 55 criteria of employee engagement, 37 are due to the closest manager’s behavior You matter! You influence more people and the way you communicate will make a bigger impact than most of your team members. Great communication leads to higher motivation, performance and ultimately a better result. As a leader you want to communicate with high energy, empathy and clarity, both online and on-site. The latter is even harder. Antoni has to date asked almost a thousand managers of the challenges with virtual leadership
In Antoni’s keynote, you will get selected insights on:
- Why it matters that everything about you communicates
- Why Empathy is a game changer or show-stopper
- How Energy and Clarity affect engagement
- Why a focus on only efficiency will backfire
- How civility and respect increases the effect
- How to give and receive bad news
- The challenges with virtual leadership
- The three levels of listening
- How to have brave conversations.
- How you can lead effective meetings, analog or digital.
- How to agree on high performing, meaningful goals, and increase motivation