Rider & bio
Please find Antoni’s bio, A/V requirements, logos and high resolution pictures, that you can use at your event. If you miss anything, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Images and logos
Tech requirements/rider for on-site and online keynotes
- A “bar table” on stage with room for
- A laptop
- An iPad
- An ATEM mini
- An HDMI connection to plug in to the Atem Mini
- A least two power-outlets.
- I might use sound. Please ask me. If so, I need a mini-tele (3,5 mm) connected to my Mac.
- Headset: I have a DPA4488 headset with connections to Sennheiser (mini-tele) and Shure (mini XLR) sound systems that I wish to use. If other sound systems are in place, please provide a headset.
- A watch or a countdown clock to keep
- Possibly two Flip charts on stage.
- A chair.
- Entrance music for larger events. Feel free to use this
- Filming: in agreement with Antoni (scrol down to Terms and conditions)
- If food is served: preferably vegetarian.
- A Pre-testing of the system.
- A co-host handling chat, tech,
spotlighting and possible breakouts.
Pre event questions - practical and strategic
Name and theme of the event?
Approximate number of participants?
The demographics of the participants in the audience (functions, gender balance, age etc.?
Approximate timeframe of Antoni’s speech?
Do you want Antoni to also run a workshop, a breakout or participate in a round table or panel?
Are you planning to purchase copies of Antoni’s books to give to your attendees?
Below you will find a variety of paragraphs for Antoni Lacinai’s bio. You are free to pick and choose which sentences and paragraphs you want to use in your marketing of your event. Feel free to contact Antoni if you want a tailored spin on this as well.
Antoni Lacinai is an international keynote speaker and workplace communication expert, at the cross-point of Conscious leadership, Customer focus, and Employee engagement. He is often interviewed on national Swedish media and TV and is a regular columnist at various leadership magazines.
Antoni Lacinai loves to create illustrations for his keynotes, songs for his friends, and business blueprints for his customers. He has a unique way of making complex matters simple. Perhaps that is why he never learned more than four chords on his guitar…
Antoni Lacinai is a keynote speaker, author, and executive coach on Workplace communication. He is at the cross-point of Leadership- and Customer communication as well as Employee engagement.
Antoni Lacinai supports leaders and teams who want to be world-class communicators. utilizing a unique blueprint, based on deep psychology and years of research, This facilitates massive outcomes – and more fun at work. His firm belief is that if we get along better we will collaborate better, and if enough good people and corporations do that, we will have a chance to break the downward spiral of the climate crisis and help our young people with their future.
Antoni delivers with positive energy and high clarity. His keynotes are filled with both inspirational insights and a strategic outlook, but also concrete tips on how to lead, serve and collaborate better. All this to have a more motivating work life and get better results.
Antoni was nominated as The international speaker of the year in Finland 2022. In 2019 he came in 3rd place at the Swedish championship of Storytelling, and he has also been voted one of the most popular speakers in Sweden in the last four years. His TEDx talk has been an inspiration to more than 200,000 viewers.
Antoni is an author and co-author of 13 books on communication, a regular columnist at leadership magazines, and is interviewed on national TV and media.
He has continuously studied leadership, consciousness, marketing, psychology, mental training, NLP, coaching, and more.
Antoni is a board member of the National Speakers Association – Sweden, as well as the Global Speakers Federation. He is also a member of the Virtual Speakers Association International.
Antoni Lacinai is a Certified Virtual Presenter
Added to this, Antoni Lacinai is also regarded as one of Sweden’s best moderators and the perfect go-to person if you want a professional moderator who is not a celebrity stealing the focus from the content. In this capacity, he has shared the stage with people like Simon Sinek, Gary Kasparov, Arianna Huffington, ministers, etc.
Before his career as a keynote speaker, Antoni worked in the IT/telecom industry in various leading positions, in sales and marketing, from 1990.
Antoni lives in the south of Sweden where he spends most of his time with his family and friends between assignments. He also debuted as a fictional writer in 2020.
Top Ten Fun Facts about Antoni Lacinai
- In 2019 he won third place in the Swedish championship of Storytelling!
- In 2020, his first fiction book was published. A major milestone, making Antoni finally claim that he might be an author after all…
- Antoni likes to write songs on his 30-year-old guitar that never will be heard on the radio…
- When Antoni was a child, his dream was to be a football (soccer) pro. To this date, he believes he is still a great talent…
- The illustrations on Antoni’s slides and in his books are his own creations. He loves to draw simple sketches.
- Top three books Antoni has read: The secret life of trees, Pope Johanna and The kite Runner.
- Hammers, screw drivers, rulers… All deadly weapons in Antoni’s hands since he has no idea of how to use them -to his family’s great frustration…
- Born in Sweden Antoni is a mix of Albanian, Slovakian, Serbian, Croatian, possibly Hungarian and Greek.
- Apart from the usual studies within leadership, sales etc. he has studied mental training, performance development, micro expressions, NLP, coaching, DISC, Consciousness and the brain etc., with great satisfaction. But the magic happens when he create new models, formulas and concepts that help his clients.
- Antoni’s favorite quote: “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give” – W. Churchhill
Terms and conditions when booking Antoni
- You will be invoiced when you confirm the assignment, with 30 days credit time. If you prefer it another way, then simply talk to Antoni and reach an agreement.
- Chose if you want an all-inclusive proposal including travel, hotel, per diem etc. or if you want that part separated from the delivery fee.
- If you are a non-profit organization (e.g., WWF, Greenpeace, UN, Municipalities etc.) you have a 10% discount on the delivery fee
- If you need to cancel or postpone the event, you will have a voucher for the whole amount, valid a full year from cancelation
- If Antoni needs to cancel (illness, death in the family, force majeure) Antoni will deliver to you at another time, and pay that extra travel cost himself, or try to help you find another person who will replace Antoni at the given date.
- Agree with Antoni on who handles the travel- and hotel bookings, pre-ordered taxis etc.
- For longer, international flights (more than 4 hours), business class tickets are standard.
- For shorter flights (less than 4 hours), economy is fine, if the tickets are re-bookable and not fixed.
Video, photos etc.:
- Take as many pictures as you like, and make sure Antoni gets a copy on the ones with him on it.
- Feel free to record Antoni’s session, and make sure Antoni gets a copy of it.
- If you want to publish the recording after the event, it is ok to show it for a period on one month (so that participants who couldn’t join the session get a chance to watch it). If you want a longer availability, then talk to Antoni about it.