I work at the cross-point of leadership communication, customer focus and employee engagement. I support conscious leaders and teams, often in large organizations, who want to be world class communicators and who are fed up not reaching their own, or their team’s potential. By utilizing a unique blueprint, called Communication insights /Collective intelligence based on psychology and years of research, I facilitate high engagement, peak performance – and more fun at work.
Engaged employees have higher productivity, less errors, less absence, more satisfied customers, and higher growth. Yet, only a few organizations have leaders and employees that are, overall, truly engaged. Most leaders struggle to make a real positive impact which fills people with frustrations, misunderstandings, low clarity on messages, roles and mandates, and this leads to a performance level that is way below their potential. You might even see saboteurs, who make life miserable for everyone around them.
In a keynote with me you will get insights on:
– Why people are like popcorn
– Why Gallup might be wrong in their analyses on employee engagement
– Why you are stuck on the wrong level of engagement
My mission is simple: I just want people to get along,
Want to know more about me as a person?
Top Ten Fun Facts about Antoni Lacinai
- In 2019 he won third place in the Swedish championship of Storytelling!
- In 2020, his first fiction book was published. A major milestone, making Antoni finally claim that he might be an author after all…
- Antoni likes to write, on his 30-year-old guitar, songs that never will be heard on the radio…
- When Antoni was a child, his dream was to be a football (soccer) pro. To this date, he believes he is still a great talent…
- The illustrations on Antoni’s slides and in his books are his own creations. He loves to draw simple sketches.
- Top three books Antoni has read: The secret life of trees, Pope Johanna and The kite Runner.
- Hammers, screw drivers, rulers… All deadly weapons in Antoni’s hands since he has no idea of how to use them -to his family’s great frustration…
- Born in Sweden Antoni is a mix of Albanian, Slovakian, Serbian, Croatian, possibly Hungarian and Greek.
- Apart from the usual studies within leadership, sales etc. he has studied mental training, performance development, micro expressions, NLP, coaching, DISC, Consciousness and the brain etc., with great satisfaction. But the magic happens when he create new models, formulas and concepts that help his clients.
- Antoni’s favorite quote: “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give” – W. Churchhill