I support leaders and teams who want to be world class communicators, utilizing a unique blueprint based on deep psychology and years of research. This facilitates massive outcomes – and more fun at work
Engaged employees have higher productivity, less errors, less absence, more satisfied customers, and higher growth. Yet, only a few organizations have leaders and employees that are, overall, truly engaged. Most leaders struggle to make a real positive impact which fills people with frustrations, misunderstandings, low clarity on messages, roles and mandates, and this leads to a performance level that is way below their potential. You might even see saboteurs, who make life miserable for everyone around them.
In a keynote with me you will get insights on:
– Why people are like popcorn
– Why Gallup might be wrong in their analyses on employee engagement
– Why you are stuck on the wrong level of engagement
My mission is simple: I just want people to get along,
Want to know more about me as a person?
Top Ten Fun Facts about Antoni Lacinai
- In 2019 he won third place in the Swedish championship of Storytelling!
- In 2020, his first fiction book was published. A major milestone, making Antoni finally claim that he might be an author after all…
- Antoni likes to write, on his 30-year-old guitar, songs that never will be heard on the radio…
- When Antoni was a child, his dream was to be a football (soccer) pro. To this date, he believes he is still a great talent…
- The illustrations on Antoni’s slides and in his books are his own creations. He loves to draw simple sketches.
- Top three books Antoni has read: The secret life of trees, Pope Johanna and The kite Runner.
- Hammers, screw drivers, rulers… All deadly weapons in Antoni’s hands since he has no idea of how to use them -to his family’s great frustration…
- Born in Sweden Antoni is a mix of Albanian, Slovakian, Serbian, Croatian, possibly Hungarian and Greek.
- Apart from the usual studies within leadership, sales etc. he has studied mental training, performance development, micro expressions, NLP, coaching, DISC and other pseudo-science with great satisfaction. But the magic happens when he create new models, formulas and concepts that help his clients.
- Antoni’s favorite quote: “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give” – W. Churchhill