My occupational passion is centered around human communication with a focus on the workplace, and my mission is simple: I just want people to get along, to feel engaged and motivated going to work, serving customers, collaborating with colleagues and leading their people
Imagine the power, the performance and the productivity when it happens!
Over the course of more than 25 years I have searched and found 20 keys to great workplace communication. These are the ones I speak about in my keynotes, write about in my books, blogs, columns and they are the foundation of my trainings as well.
Want to know more about me as a person?,
Top Ten Fun Facts about Antoni Lacinai
- In 2019 he won third place in the Swedish championship of Storytelling!
- In 2020, his first fiction book will be published. A major milestone, making Antoni finally claim that he might be an author after all…
- Antoni likes to write, on his 30-year-old guitar, songs that never will be heard on the radio…
- When Antoni was a child, his dream was to be a football (soccer) pro. To this date, he believes he is still a great talent…
- The illustrations on Antoni’s slides and in his books are his own creations. He loves to draw simple sketches.
- Top three books Antoni has read: The secret life of trees, Pope Johanna and The kite Runner.
- Hammers, screw drivers, rulers… All deadly weapons in Antoni’s hands since he has no idea of how to use them -to his family’s great frustration…
- Born in Sweden Antoni is a mix of Albanian, Slovakian, Serbian, Croatian, possibly Hungarian and Greek.
- Apart from the usual studies within leadership, sales etc. he has studied mental training, performance development, micro expressions, NLP, coaching, DISC and other pseudo-science with great satisfaction.
- Antoni’s favorite quote: “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give” – W. Churchhill